Day after day, I must face a world of strangers
Where I don’t belong, I’m not that strong
It’s nice to know that there’s someone I can turn to
Who will always care, you’re always there
When there’s no gettin’ over that rainbow
When my smallest of dreams won’t come true
I can take all the madness the world has to give
But I won’t last a day without you
Carpenters, I won’t last a day without you.
Random stuff from my sketchbook, some of these are actually from a while back haha;;;;
Trying some other styles, or trying to!
Drawing from last monthh
Finished it now ; 7 ;
A cup of coffee to warm your heart.
I dunno, my history teacher said this last friday and I just wanted to draw something with it.
Wanted to try some stuff again!
It didn’t come out bad, so I’m pretty happy!
Eeeeep ; 7 ;
Hmmm, 12 iss “Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?”
It is! I’m happy to answer anything about it!
E-even though my process have nothing really especial ahaha///;;;;
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a deviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you draw professionally, or just for fun?
- How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
- Are you confident about your art?
- How many art-related blogs do you follow?
- Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?
- Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
- Do you ever collaborate with others?
- How long does an average piece take you to complete?
- Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
- Do you think you’re justified in giving other people art advice?
- What are you currently trying to improve on?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
- Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
- Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
- For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
- For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc.)
- For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc.).
- What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?
Why do tumblr do this to images
Cries a river
Hello! I’ve been wanting to open a store on storenvy for ages now and I’ve finally gotten the time to do it (yay for summer break) ~
So here it is! My own little store specializing in k-fashion and just cute clothes & accessories in general. I’m holding this giveaway as a way to start promoting my store. So let’s get to it (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧Rules:
- No giveaway blogs. (I will be checking your archives!)
- Anyone can enter this giveaway, you do not have to be following me.
- Reblog as many times as you want, likes don’t count as entries but you can like it if you want to save it for later.
- If you have a storenvy account you can follow my store for an extra entry.
- Please don’t spam your followers as that can be really annoying and unnecessary.
- Have your ask or submit page open so I can contact you. (ask page preferable)
- There will be 3 winners, each will have 48 hours to respond to my message (which I will send out twice in case tumblr eats it)
- If they do not respond in 48 hours new winners will be chosen.
- Be 16+ or get your parents permission to enter. (I don’t want to get into trouble for sending you things)
- You’re going to have to give me your address, so only reblog if you’re okay with that.Prizes:
- First Place: $100 to spend at KeuTokki
- Second Place: $50 to spend at KeuTokki
- Third Place: $25to spend at KeuTokkiMore Info:
- Yes, I will ship internationally (everywhere). No, you do not have to pay for it.
- Giveaway ends on August 25th, at 16:00 CET.
- Winner will be chosen with a random generator.
- Winners will be announced on August 26th at 16:00 CET.
- If you don’t want me to mention your name in a blog post (as the winner) I can totally do that ~
~ cute clothes, low prices, and free worldwide shipping with new items being added daily ~